Rock Exotica rockO WireEye Auto-Lock
The ORCA is a unique gate system that lifts up and twists just like many traditional auto-locks, but can be set to remain in the unlocked position. This allows the gate to open easily, just like a non-locker, but close with the security of an auto-lock.
The ORCA is an enhanced 3-stage mechanism available on Pirate, rockD and rockO carabiners. This unique gate system lifts up and twists just like many traditional auto-locks, but can be set to remain in the unlocked position. This allows the gate—whether you attach the ORCA carabiner immediately, or leave it installed in an anchor to connect a line later, to open easily, just like a non-locker. When it closes, it closes and rotates shut with the safety and surety of a locking carabiner.
- Set to the ”ready” position to open gate like a non-locker
- Use ORCA in situations when quick access is required.
The rockO is a blend of the traditional oval and the rockD giving it more strength than the standard oval. This design is great for users that need extra room at the bottom of the carabiner while keeping their gear aligned.
- ”Enhanced” oval optimizes strength while maintaining utility of oval shape
- Designed to center gear and lines in middle of bend radius
- Flattened frame with slim profile
- Snag-resistant keylock nose design
- Large and ergonomic angled gate opening
- CNC machined frame ensures tight tolerances and smooth operation