heightec EXOTOL Rope Access Harness, Quick Connect
The only harness offering an intergrated yet replaceable chest ascender.
EXTOL rope access harness for use with SYNC integrated yet replaceable chest ascender.
The unique design increases comfort and makes ascending easier and more efficient.
The EXTOL harness features front and rear attachment points. The waist pad is fitted with large waist D ring and two folding side D’s for multiple attachments.
Integral workseat attachment points.
High lumbar support with shoulder, waist and leg padding for optimum comfort.
SafeLock™ quick connect leg, waist and chest buckles make fitting fast and easy. Quick connect buckles also allows the harness to be removed without the need for re-adjustment.
High load rating 140kg. 20kg SWL reinforced gear loops.
Harness size options: standard or large
SYNC chest ascender – the first ever full removable ascender offering the performance and security of a sewn in design.
The SYNC can be purchased separately, or with the EXTOL rope access harness, forming the APEX integrated harness.
SYNC chest ascender features:
- Offers the advantages of an integrated ascender but with the flexibility of being removable when required
- Performs as part of the harness
- Sits tightly against the chest section for efficient ascending and supreme comfort
- Can be fitted and removed from the EXTOL harness quickly and without the need for any tools.
- Innovative attachment points secure ascender and reduce movement to an absolute minimum
Replaceable SYNC chest ascender increases usable lifespan.
Components can be purchased separately or as part of the APEX rope access system.