CMC Rope Rescue Manual
Revised 5th Edition. The companion Field Guide to the CMC Rope Rescue Manual features water- and tear-proof stock for lasting durability. The spiral-bound guide measures 10 cm (4”) W x 15.2 cm (6”) H and fits into radio harnesses, BDU and uniform pockets, so you can take it anywhere!
132 pages. Printed in USA.
What’s in the 5th Edition?
- Terminal Learning Objectives and Enabling Learning Objectives added to each chapter
- New chapter on life safety equipment testing
- Enlarged step-by-step illustrations in the Rope Access chapter
- Updated testing of knot efficiency
- Tests of contamination on polyester ropes added – full ITRS report
- Updated discussions of main/belay and twin-tension systems
- Revised techniques for belaying with the MPD
- User information for the new 3D descent control device
- Now 384 pages
Printed in the USA on FSC certified paper.